Account Executive Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern who will gain practical experience in social media, email marketing, video, administration and community management.
The intern will have the opportunity to manage social accounts, monitor forums, report on email engagement other KPIS, develop their communication and interpersonal skills through engaging with our community.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to collaborate with our team.
Applicants should be comfortable using a variety of social media platforms, be confident on the phone, be proficient in Microsoft Office, familiar with excel and WordPress. You must be hard-working, motivated and willing to help on any task assigned to you.
Have experience with photo editing software such as Photoshop and basic design capabilities for social media. While we would love that you have experience in this area it is not essential.
An outgoing personality and great communication skills are vital.
What we Offer
- Paid internship
- Monthly training sessions
- An innovative and creative environment to put the knowledge that you have learned in college into practice.
- An opportunity to meet and work with the leading social media, digital marketing and event management companies & agencies in Ireland.
- The potential to gain full-time salaried employment in our company at the end of your internship.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, both in house and a client campaign basis
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting connection with consumers
- Launch optimized online adverts through Facebook Ads to increase company and brand awareness
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Assist the Key Account Manager, Agency Directors and other staff as required
Third Level Degree in suitable field. A desire to learn and expand your knowledge. Fluent written and spoken English.